Re: [existlist] Re: Was Kierkeggard involved in the end my relationship?

  • eduard at home
    Message 1 of 28 , Aug 1, 2005
      Which only confirms my point. Relationships are not about domination ... at least the better of them which tend to last. A good relationship requires a certain degree of reciprocity, and I think that women are better at this than men. Which is not to say that man don't bend, but women are inclined to bend more. Afterall, if they didn't the whole of human reproduction would be put in jeopardy.