Re: Articles about cocoa

  • Verithe Luxley
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2005
      Hi Dave

      I think the results seem to be astoundingly beneficial in the same
      way that chocolate is so easy to eat!

      If you go to www.icco.org and Q&A and select nutritional benefits
      articles, the footnotes of that article have a listing of some
      science research articles published in Japan.

      Hope that his useful.

      ps. for those who do not like too much sugar, your cocoa does not
      have to be sweetened...

      Regards,
      Verithe.

      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "dave minogue"
      <better_than_you@c...> wrote:
      > has any independant body carried out research on these findings? its
      > amazing how scientists working for mars discovered this and
      happened to
      > have a meeting about it in switzerland-home of chocolate none the
      > less.but i do like chocolate and it would be nice to have a reason
      to eat
      > more

      redistribution of