Ms. June; re TheCamusQuestion.

  • NEFILIM001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2005
      "As usual I finish the day before the sea, sumptuous this evening beneath
      the moon, which
      writes Arab symbols with phosphorescent streaks on the slow swells. There is
      no end to
      the sky and the waters. How well they accompany sadness!"

      `` Wow, I did not know Camus could be so Earthy and Romantically
      orientated. Thanks for bringing this quote to my attention. I do so enjoy
      rereading it. It is almost as clean and pure as The {i ate your} PLUMs poem by:
      ((the poet who has a "repeating ____ repeating" name; sorry, i am so bad at
      names... ! :-) Is it 'William Carlos Williams'?

      Wonderful!
      Frank