Life-better and for worst? Interesting--must ReRead, Perhaps Again

  • NEFILIM001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2005
      [[Eduard...Dave]] -- you both make a number of very 'deep' and 'involved'
      statements; including a load of INFOrmational material(s)...and
      (Perhaps I am alone in this, but I am finding it rather difficult
      trying to determine where Dave's quotes end--and Eduard's response(s) or
      original Notation(s) begins...and vice versa.)

      (A portion of what one of you state):

      " "...theres those blessed
      few
      who live with the third eye closed and smile in their sleep. i think
      one
      of the most important ways to live is to realise that just because we
      can
      do something, doesnt nessicarily mean we should and if we live by
      example
      we can always stand tall at the end of this farse and say "if i lead
      myself astray, at least it was me who lead the way"

      ps sorry for the spelling mistakes, i never really take that too
      seriously anyway" "

      Sorry, perhaps I will read once more--the ExistList Note: 7/28 2:18 PM
      From: _'better_than_you@...'_ (mailto:'better_than_you@...')
      Frank