Posts

  • Susan Schnelbach
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 30, 2005
      Children, there seems to be some excessive posting and a few empty
      posts today in the group. While I do appreciate that there were a few
      conversations regarding philosophy in general or existentialism
      specifically, the group might want to take a few minutes to form
      their answers rather than posting responses to everything.

      Also, please be careful not to take the discussions too personally.
      Not all posts are attacks, but instead may simply be enthusiastic
      discussions.

      We try to discourage personal attacks, so please, no name calling -
      however mild the name is.

      Thank you,
      Susan

      P.S. Let's try to encourage more the of newbies and lurkers to feel
      welcome and participate.