Aija, an apology

  • dave minogue
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2005
      Sorry Aija, i was reading several posts that i recieved over night, i
      just responded to the last one i read. sorry for the confusion, i'm
      fairly new to this thread posting business and i just got overwhelmed...i
      hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me ;-) sorry

      ps it was actually supposed to be in response to a post by eduard and if
      i remember correctly-which i often dont- i agreed with most of the
      arguments posed by Aija in that post