Re: [existlist] Re: The Correct Truth (First Post)

  • eduard at home
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 29, 2005
      I would agree that truth is subjective. However, you have picked out only a part of my email. In repeating myself, the degree of truth depends on the response that you make. If you say, "the pumpkin is bad", then it's a seeming statement of fact which may not be true for others. However, if you say, "to my tasting, the pumpkin is bad", then it would be true in that it is your* opinion.