a vicarious season

  • Mary Jo Malo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2005
      Thanks Bill, as always, for your colorful reports.

      "O soul, do not aspire to immortal life, but exhaust the limits of
      the possible." - Pindar, Pythian iii

      Being the gimpy chicken shit I am, I've never taken it to the limit.
      Had a dream one time that instead of floating out into the big ocean,
      I turned back against the flow, where death was the beginning. I beat
      it. But that was just a dream, and one can only do that for so long.