Bound to forget

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1 8:44 PM
      If an adversary has come to destruction of an advanced weapon system
      they must forget. They must die or have the memory erased. I think
      that is what you are beginning to realise. Atomics forced the notion
      of total destruction but such systems as postulated by Putin take it
      to the logical conclusion. That being the complete obliteration of the
      mind set of a victim society. That is a weapon to be reconed with and
      as the russians learned from Regan the threat is neARLY AS DESTRUCTIVE
      AS THE DELIVERY. bILL
    • Mary Jo Malo
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2 6:29 AM
        Space based nuclear weapons still keep us in the threaten-and-MAD
        scenario. Bio-ethnic is more diabolical because no one will be
        threatening, just employing. You won't be able to prove who used it.
        Both of these kinds of weapons are rumored to be in development, but
        the public will never actually know if they are target ready, and how
        would you test them? Am I irresponsible for increasing angst? Do I
        promote anarchy and destructive nihilism? No. I only mention these
        things to stimulate in us the very core of existential philosophy. What
        is the course of action, personal or political? How should we regard
        one another? Do we act, lick honey, or wait for the phone call? In the
        end what difference does it make if we do any or all of these? Mary