A bunch of turkeys

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2005
      Mary, Mel is a catholic religous nut. He needs a bullet even more than
      Tom.These wing nuts turn the minds of thousands to mush and make big
      money doing it. It is a sad commentary on the unending guillability of
      our species. We sit here typing away trying to affront massive
      propaganda machines with no more than better probabilities. I like the
      odds, Bring it! Bill