the absurd, etc.

  • Jeffrey Tate
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2005
      This thread seems to suggest that there are at least 2 ways of reacting
      to our post-modern condition: 1. with grief for loss of foundations, or
      2. with joy because of the sense of release from traditional concepts.

      If so, then an interesting question would be: "What determines how one
      reacts--with grief or joy--to existential insights?"

      Jeff

    • Ehab Shoubaki
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2005
        Ultimately ,is there really any difference between grief and joy ?

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2005
          difference as to feeling, no difference as to love ... or whatever
          term you favour, for what i would describe as absolute engagement.

          'Hebrew Translator'

          --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "Ehab Shoubaki"