Re: [existlist] Re: an Eastern fable....a Western metaphor

  • George Walton
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 30, 2005
      That verse pales next to:

      God said to Abraham, "kill me a son"
      Abe said "man you must be puttin' me on"
      God said, "no"
      Abe said "What?"
      God said "Abe you can do what you want, but,
      the next time you see me comin'
      you better run"
      Abe said, "Where do you want this killing done?"
      God said, "down on highway 61"

      Lots of phones down there to be sure.
      But you better bring your own honey.

      Trinidad Cruz <cruzprdb@...> wrote:
      Well Mack the Finger said to Louie the King
      I got forty red white and blue shoe strings
      And a thousand telephones that don't ring
      Do you know where I can get rid of these things
      And Louie the King said let me think for a minute son
      And he said yes I think it can be easily done
      Just take everything down to Highway 61.

      done and done

      tc