what if ?

  • Ehab Shoubaki
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2005
      what if all is , whether it is or not ?

      what if we jump into the sky ? who decides , or who doesn't decide ? or
      can one jump sideways into inner lines of thin points.

      why do cups fill with sandy light on a sweaty fence ? what if it dies ?
      do they weep ? those lips that lick dew from the moons eyes...

      Anyway , what if "if" does not imply "if" anymore ..... what if all
      words are lost , or they are already lost , are they lost?

      a million crickets quacked (they did!) on the hill tomorrow , but
      happiness did not touch them , those wide-eyed creatures of ducky
      disposition.

      and on a side note , fermat wrote his last theorem.

      take care , you cute swindly bipedals you.....