Re: Revisted

  • Trinidad Cruz
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2005
      Hell Bill,

      Men who live have a story, good or bad; it's the one's who don't that
      are scary, the blank faced box livers. If you think about it long
      enough you'll realize that you never met a man meaner than you or
      kinder than you. I think the same thing about myself. Live hard
      enough, long enough, you see it. There is no equalization for men who
      live, just living. Mary Jo talks about "bad science" - it wasn't bad
      science that got us here, just that inability to accept that there is
      no equalization of the parts of a man into some formula of conformity
      for the good of all. She is right though in suggesting that bad
      science has now become the thing that will end us. There are no ethics
      for the life of a man, but oddly there are for other little things,
      like gravity. Failing to see that has brought us here, waiting for
      confusion, waiting for amnesia, waiting for endings. If it was
      intelligent design we'd be on cruise control. It ain't. I will be a
      player in the crap storm. Right now, I don't think it will matter.

      Trinidad