Re: hi bob

  • Trinidad Cruz
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 29 2:15 PM
      I think we can work this out in Minsky with a little twist of
      Dennett.Somewhat in this case the same subject matter or at least a
      common intellectual era between the two, though I am going into a
      different area from their jumping off point. I think I can make this
      familiar territory for you. Give me some time to adjust terminology
      and I will open a discussion with you.No need for immediate replys,
      just an ongoing development of thought.I think you're up for it.

      tc

      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Keyes" <rlk@w...> wrote:
      > I have read some of Dennetts stuff. Hoftstader has some of his
      essays in his
      > books. I will have to look into this book you reference.
      > I could read all day, very little time, 5 Kids and other distractions.
      > I appreciate all the references to good books. My last 2 were
      > Hofstader(Great Essays from Many), Dawkins (Great Understanding of
      Nature)
      > and Kaufman(wild speculation as to self organization- even he admits
      he cant
      > prove any of it- its at the hypothesis stage)...As far as Math, I
      have Read
      > some Bertrand Russell (his thoughts are good on lots of things) and
      Godel...