Music from the stars

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2005
      Louise, Sattelite radio is all the rage here. CD`s are burning as we
      speek. My insurance friend has scrapped his CD`s and I listen to Deep
      Tracks one of the hundred stations to which I have acess . Yesterday
      I listened to a Eagles program that was excellent. They interviewed
      Henly and the band members. Smart guys with tons of money can usually
      get my attention and the Eagles present an American practical
      existentialism. Surly they sing of matters of emotion but they
      describe our situation with art and precision.
      Lew Dobbs just coming on the broadband cable. I have been interested
      in the Chinock crash in Afganistan. I hear it was artillery forward
      spotters on the way to support Navy SEALS. The boys have gone boating
      and run into a snag. Death fight at ten thousand feet. At least our
      guys will be able to get sat radio. Bill