footnote

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2005
      of course, people refuse to believe in the nice forms of hatred,
      because only in crisis does it manifest as emotion. in other words,
      animal behaviour is normal for humans, and language powers lead to
      hubris. because we can handle concepts, the assumption is we're doing
      so with accuracy. so if i say, i love my friends, it must be so.
      everyman is god. look at the consequences.

      louise
      ... poet and raincloud ...