RE: [existlist] Agency, context, etc.

  • Hill, Marc
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 29, 2005
      perchance which thoughts created the computer you are now using.

      or the economic system which enabled its existence.

      just exactly which thoughts spawned the very nature of human
      civilisation.

      forget that let us go back to the dawn of memory, of self awareness.

      what thought spawned those systems.

      even more obvious the very thoughts creating this passage. they were not
      here a couple minutes ago, now they are and the state of reality is very
      different.

      perchance which reality are you speaking of.....