unocal

  • Mary Jo Malo
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 28, 2005
      It's Lou Dobbs new rant. Over 60% of Unocal's production is in other
      countries, primarily Asia. It has the potential to reduce the
      available supply for U.S. consumers. Cheney's energy plan? You can't
      imagine how all the Enrons and public relations firm are all entwined
      with the administration and all its supporting special interests.Mary

      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "Mary Jo Malo" <maryjomalo@y...>
      wrote:
      > If you look at all the egregious doublespeak on a variety of
      issues,
      > you'll come away with something more than existential ambiguities.
      They
      > say they're waging a war on terrorism but won't secure our borders.
      > They say they're promoting democracy, yet won't insist on human
      rights
      > but in fact they're only promoting capitalism. They say they're
      > concerned about oil supplies and prices and then tell everyone to
      calm
      > down about China's proposal. They say they're concerned about the
      > atmosphere and global warming, but encourage U.S. companies to
      build
      > and sell SUV in China. The list goes on and on. None of it makes
      any
      > sense unless you ask some interesting questions? It's similar to
      when a
      > company refuses to earn any profits. It wants to run in the red.
      Mary

      > --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "bhvwd" <v.valleywestdental@m...>
      > wrote:
      > > We have made a daisey chain of cash cows. I think China has set
      > > benchmark price on oil. That is affrontery and I would reply by
      > > buying China. I mean are they going to act as China inc , ?
      Seems