Web site updates

  • C. S. Wyatt
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2001
      If you want some humor, you can now read the "reviews" people post to
      my web site. Some are insulting, others silly. I thought I'd let
      people express their views in "open sight" for the world to read.

      http://www.tameri.com/csw/reviews.html

      On a serious note, I have updated the Camus page a bit more. I
      located a new biography I like, which contained information
      previously not posted on the site. I did not have the names of his
      children or of his first wife, but now I do. (Not that those matter
      in philosophy, but people did ask.)

      Camus divorced his first wife after he found her having sex with a
      doctor in exchange for drugs. A sad story.

      - C. S.