Human Cloning

  • Yana Youhana
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 1999
      Hello every1,

      As existentialists what is your thought On human cloning. I was
      thinking if I was given the option to have another me created,
      I felt uncomfortable about it, there is only one "me", how could
      my spirit be copied?, feelings? conciouse (sp?) ?!, etc.? So, what
      kind of world would that be, when there is NO death?! Eventhough,
      the thought of death is uncofortable to me but it MUST be and I
      feel that cloning is disturbing the natural process but then again
      I ask my self who said the way things are, are "natural proces",
      maybe this is not at all natural, maybe there is a person (creatur)
      and wants us to reach that level of competing with him and then
      suddenly when we reach that point, he will put a stop to it and
      the big bang will take place again. maybe, maybe, I am back to
      squre root of one again. oh boy! please share with me your ideas
      about this. Thank You!

      ~yana