thats all right

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
      Mary Jo, you're rather like my husband, you know, agreeing with me by
      means of fulsome disclaimer. definitely glad youre not Hera, my most
      jealously guarded role. and precisely ... your honesty IS your
      generosity. you simply the figure of wise motherhood. my humour is
      really childish, when it comes down to it. eaten plenty apple pie
      today, though not baking my own. Louise
    • Mary Jo Malo
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
        I exit, to Lake Nemi, thankful to all soldiers and guardians, knowing
        they are ever vigilant, so that I can write poetry for awhile longer.
        For all who labor with no hope of laurels, just a warm bed and a cool
        drink, I praise you. Diana