Re: mother of god

  • Mary Jo Malo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
      Louise, Hera I'm not and certainly not generous to a fault. I used to
      be, but I found that true generosity can sometimes be found in non-
      generosity, in otherwords, honesty. As I've gotten older and hopefully
      wiser (for what?) I enjoy the thrill and risk of being vulnerable and
      seeing what happens. For those who don't play that way, hey, it's okay.
      I respect and admire the few of us here who enjoy the game, 'cause it's
      for real and that (it) means whatever you want it to mean. We all have
      reasons to fear, especially with no hope. That makes our time more
      dear, my dear. Mary