mother of god

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
      Mary,

      You never flounder. Generous to a fault. I have good reasons for
      fear and suspicion, though never of you.

      Louise
      ... if [projected] male, a shy admirer, if female, voided of venom ...
    • Mary Jo Malo
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
        Louise, Hera I'm not and certainly not generous to a fault. I used to
        be, but I found that true generosity can sometimes be found in non-
        generosity, in otherwords, honesty. As I've gotten older and hopefully
        wiser (for what?) I enjoy the thrill and risk of being vulnerable and
        seeing what happens. For those who don't play that way, hey, it's okay.
        I respect and admire the few of us here who enjoy the game, 'cause it's
        for real and that (it) means whatever you want it to mean. We all have
        reasons to fear, especially with no hope. That makes our time more
        dear, my dear. Mary