I would favor StartingAnAntColonyInTheMiddleOf TIMES SQUARE... \;:-)

  • NEFILIM001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2005
      Wow George;

      You Opine so well & deeply...
      "The way I look at it, however, is this: in a hundred years what
      will it matter to any particular ant or any particular human being living in the
      here and now? In other words, when you have death and oblivion in common one
      species is indistinguishable from another."

      I really enjoy and am fascinated by the way you Think &
      Write...Good stuff~!

      Sincerely,
      Frank