A long view

    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2005
      Louise, I was referring to your methodology of adopting a patient
      and broad view. You seem to trust the old sources in a rock ribbed
      way. I would be interested in the concept of providence in your
      thinking. Also, do you factor in a respect for the most high in the
      formation of human thought? That most high might even include the
      adoption of the concepts attribjuted to classic gods in the lives of
      men. I am not accusing you of positing articles of faith or the
      inclusion of grace as a source of actionable principle. Yet if you
      could untangle these protestant concepts from your thinking I think
      we could better understand your viewpoint. Bill