Re: Night and day

    Message 1 of 2 , May 31 3:10 AM
      > ... if I better understood calvanism I think I would find some of
      > the methods used by Louise.

      Bill,

      I have a reasonable understanding of Calvinism, which may be more than
      can be said of my own methods. My chief motive is survival, which is
      a multiple reality, sometimes more to the physical, sometimes to the
      psychical aspects of being conscious on the planet. Now I observe
      with some mild irritation that German Heideggerian influence prompts
      me to alter my preference for the English/Norman/Latinate modes of
      expression. Is any of this connected with what you're saying below??

      Louise