Re: Some Thoughts at the Moment...

    Message 1 of 6 , May 31, 2005
      Thomas,

      My starting-point here is ignorance ... of what you're saying. Also
      scepticism, about whether anything I've written at existlist truly
      represents an idea for you, in the existential sense, i.e.,
      something which will begin transforming your perceptions, hence
      affecting you bodily, such as sensitivity to other creatures, the
      way you walk, intonations in your speech, and so on.

      Ignorance, though, of whether you are being sardonic, or humorous,
      inquisitive, or just confused. This has never been my mailing
      list. You can easily find out the relevant information by reading
      the homepage and following the links. I have been a member of the
      existlist since January last year. Though I am not sick, I am
      certainly tired, of all the requisite explaining. Requisite because
      the concept of duty means something to me. I guess that's one
      concept I didn't get from Kierkegaard or Nietzsche. It came from
      emotional responses to the political evolution of the UK in my
      lifetime. If evolution is the right word ...

      Louise