re Diff b'twn *Night n' Day...Yeah Bill !:-)

  • NEFILIM001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2005
      You Note How:

      "I often slip into religous negativism while I attempt to explain
      existentialism...This [military leadership] is a powerful teaching tool
      which can be applied all but subconsciously.
      Thus when I deploy a position of anti religiosity 'I find myself
      automatically forwarding the existential alternative. I doubt the
      targeted other finds any immediate message but as Louise has
      mastered , time may drop the other shoe... ."

      Bill I was in the Air Force, and know what you mean. The structured
      experience helps me maintain my Existence back here in CivilianLife, [Ha!]--with
      Dignity. The "Grunt" mentality also helped me 'center' mySelf to study more
      effectively in college. I think as a result of my four G.I. years, I was a bit
      more mature than my classmates.

      Sincerely,
      Frank