Re: [existlist] Where [I] Reside... . /;-)

  • eddie samjaya
    Message 1 of 4 , May 30, 2005
      hallo...

      i live in jakarta, indonesia. i am student of philosopy and i hope i can finish my degree this year. i work part-time at centre for language and culture at my campus (islamic state university syarif hidayatullah) as an illustrator. also i am a player (actor) of mandiri theatre. mandiri theatre was established by putu wijaya, the prominent and famous playwright, novelist, director, at jakarta 34 years ago. this is experimental theatre. thats our concept.

      i was born in lombok, the most beautiful island in part east of indonesia. spend most of my life in java. i love arts and sports.

      so, i like to know anybody theres....

      thanks
      NEFILIM001@... wrote:

      Hello Tina / from / Ithaca...
      ..and all other ExistList Persons of Note.

      I live in the North America; The USA; The northeast area of the
      Country; New York State; New York City; Manhattan; The Upper West Side--Near
      The Museum of Natural History and Zabars(!), & just off Central Park West.

      I was born in West Texas, not far from New Mexico and Colorado--but have
      spent most of my life in New York. I took credits from American International
      College in Mass., then spent the balance of my undergraduate time at New York
      Univ. I did grad work at S.U.N.Y. Empire State in Greenwich Village.

      I am a writer/photographer/educator, who loves long walks, and Classic old
      Films and Computers.

      I will enjoy 'hearing' where all of you write-from, and what you enjoy doing
      for fun and great interest.

      Sincerely,
      Frank