Re: Introduction

  • Yana Youhana
    Message 1 of 32 , Nov 29, 1999
      Hello Joseph,
      I am Yana and the least liked person on this group but I am
      learning to cope with that. I asked few questions which
      irritated some members of this list. At any rate you are welcom to
      this list. You mentioned your field of study is "Transpersonal
      Psycoloty" and the the end of your post you asked the members to
      share with you their knowledge about "Transpersonal Phylosophy",
      please help me understand what is the difference between the two.
      Thank You and have a great day!

      ~yana

      >From: "Joseph G." <guarino@...>
      >To: "Existlist" <existlist@onelist.com>
      >Subject: [existlist] Introduction
      >Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 00:42:59 -0600
      >
      ><< text2.html >>
      ><< text3.html >>
    • Herman
      Message 32 of 32 , Mar 1, 2010
        Hi Gordon,

        On 2 March 2010 06:57, Gordon LeVasseur <gordonlevasseur@...> wrote:
        > Hello everybody,
        >
        > I am new to the group, new to existentialism, but not new to
        > existence. Is there anything I should know to be a participant? Is
        > there anything you need to know?

        A hearty 'welcome aboard' from me.

        I think you know too much already; you're not getting out of this alive :-)

        Cheers

        Polly