reactionary moonies or ... following Bob's example

    Message 1 of 5 , May 3, 2005

      > Camus: "From the moment that man submits God to moral judgment, he
      > kills Him in his own heart."
      >
      > Schleiermacher: Non-sequitur. Where God is, He cannot be under that
      > judgment. Only the idea of God can be thus subject to moral
      > judgment, only the idea can be killed. God is eternal.
      >
      > Louise: I never embellish. i imagine. I imagine Schleiermacher in
      > conversation.
    • Bob Keyes
      Message 2 of 5 , May 3, 2005
        Few Comments...
        > Camus: "From the moment that man submits God to moral judgment, he
        > kills Him in his own heart."

        [Bob Keyes] Probably True for Good Reason...

        > Schleiermacher: Non-sequitur. Where God is,

        [Bob Keyes] Where is he, Does this DUDE know ?

        He cannot be under that
        > judgment.

        [Bob Keyes] Why ? (it must be an idea, can we kill that idea also ?)

        Only the idea of God can be thus subject to moral
        > judgment, only the idea can be killed.

        [Bob Keyes] Then lets Kill the Idea, GOD is immoral.

        God is eternal.

        [Bob Keyes] Can I just state things like him or what ? Nobody is beyond
        criticism including GOD or GODs. (in my book anyway)

        > Louise: I never embellish. i imagine. I imagine Schleiermacher in
        > conversation.

        [Bob Keyes] I will Imagine Schleiermacher also, as somebody who at least
        made one ridiculous statement.
        Bob...

        Message 3 of 5 , May 4, 2005
          [Bob Keyes]
          Can I just state things like him or what ? Nobody is beyond
          criticism including GOD or GODs. (in my book anyway)

          dear Bob, keep telling us about your book ...

          Herodias