old dogs & parrots

  • Siobhan
    Message 1 of 31 , May 1, 2005
      LEANNE et al,

      Here's an excellent Sartre article-excerpt outlining his main arguments
      for atheism vs. theism from his "Existentialism and Humanism" 1948.

      <http://www.cis.vt.edu/modernworld/d/Sartre.html>

      KNOTT & other Proust admirers,

      Here are couple of serious newer books about Proust's work.

      <http://www.wwnorton.com/catalog/spring01/proustex.htm>

      <http://www.gc.cuny.edu/folio/aciman_proust.htm>

      Siobhan
    • daseindog
      Message 31 of 31 , May 2, 2005
        Another one that may be of help is

        http://www.lifemyths.com/philosophy.htm

        This is from an Existential Psychotherapist who has written a book
        attempting to put the existential concepts into "laymans" terms.

        --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "alan" <equityplus@i...> wrote:
        > Here's a couple of online links that may help you
        >

        > http://www.op.org/eckhart/Essay.html
        >
        > http://home.hetnet.nl/~h_w_sneller/summary.htm

        Behalf
        > Of Leanne wheeler
        > Sent: Monday, 2 May 2005 10:41 PM
        > To: existlist@yahoogroups.com
        > Subject: RE: [existlist] old dog needs help
        >
        > Dumb blonde question, #103,421.... where might one find such a book,
        I live