rik...OnBehalfOfKnott--Dressing/Windows

  • NEFILIM001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2005
      Hi Bob;

      I read you no longer want to speak on this topic:

      > 2. I don't believe in Multiple Universe,
      > Nor do I really care if there are
      > any, just stating that that question is hardly Closed.

      You need to look at the way you worded that...sounded like you were a
      proponent of such. Perhaps just my interpretation.

      > 3. The Universe (as we know it so far)
      > Functions on Math Laws.

      May I only approach the subject -- this once... .

      I just want to state I love the whole 'exercise' of wondering and thinking
      about Universal Matters. When I was younger I was fascinated by all the
      hoopla re TheBigBang; BlackHoles and how SolarSystems were formed.

      I understand the controversy between advocates of ScientificTheories
      on EvolvingEntities & ReligiousBeliefs of CreationTheories.
      As a child I was taught about Creation / and must admit--I went
      along with it, but somehow even as a wee lad kept my options open. I went
      through the motions where prayer and such are concerned, but always knew I wasn't
      entirely convinced about the notion of Heaven/Hell (good/bad-were social,
      rather than religious mores)--God&TheHolySprit&Jesus... .
      At some point as soon as I was able to think thoroughly about these
      things on my own -- and feel free to speak about them to both religious and
      none religious persons I began to exchange ideas quite seriously with others.
      I searched as energetically at the Scientific side of these questions about
      the Idea of Being as I had earlier, the Religious ones.

      I read all I could find, and listened to everything and everybody. I watched
      all the "Discovery" type programs and went about thinking often about many
      diverse premises.

      We of course constantly change and 'improve' our Scientific ideas and
      positions regarding these matters. What I once believed, I might have dropped all
      or part of; and added, subtracted or substituted a few notions on the way.

      More particularly on the subject of MultipleUniverses, I have come to
      understand there must [logically] be more than one 'world / within / worlds'
      out-there. At first I didn't know quite how I would 'graph' an illustration of my
      thoughts and conjectures; but over time I determined I might try approaching
      the subject rather as R. Buckminster Fuller does.

      [[SomeThing/SomeSpace must have contained the 'kernel' of
      OriginalEssence-which-"was" the start of TheBigBang!
      ~~If TBB was "effected" within Space/Time.
      ~~If this same TBB actually 'effected' the 'start' of {our Universe}
      some 12 to 15-billion years or so.
      ~~This TBB must have been not so unlike a 'seed' within the
      containment 'shell' of larger SPaCE.
      ++Is the 'shell' containing the 'kernel' of TBB, ItSelf in
      turn contained by a 'shell' encasing it--then another containing that
      one...and so on?

      Bucky was intigued by the theory of 'triangular-based' figures in space
      which he called TetraHedrons.
      **I wonder if THE: premier SuperUNIVERSE of Universes is an Eternal
      'hanging' Sphere--containing all the other UniverseS ever?!
      **If so (...then, what would contain that Premier SUPER-UNIVERSE of
      Universes--that alpha / omega form, which begat it all?)

      In my Understanding, these TetrahedronicUniversalWedges can likely be held
      in an EssentialSpere not unlike the sections of an Orange.
      ``[[When a Universal "seed" goes 'pop'(explosion) -- perhaps it is
      filling a 'section' of that Orange...when it goes 'bust'(implosion) -- mayhaps
      it is collapsing and thus creating an empty section of that UniversalOrange.

      ``But this is not to imply there is only one GreatOrange hanging in
      the...[" ______"](Realm?)! And what would that 'G O' be contained within?
      And That One; ThenThatOne, And So On; and... .

      Still I will declare humbly and clearly, I do not believe in any GOD
      figure--of any kind, at all.
      ==Whatever the "final-circumstances", I am willing to take my
      chances with whatever is waiting on the 'OtherSide'--whatever the situation when we
      pass-on.

      {{deep down within myself i expect we merely pass-on/pass-back-down to
      OurLeastCommonDenominator...Molecules, Atoms...SubAtomicParticles--and so on, not
      so unlike breaking a giant boulder; then smashing it into smaller and smaller
      pieces, until like fine dust tossed into the air--it 'disappears'...back to
      AbsoluteNothingness.

      Sincerely,
      Frank

    • Bob Keyes
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2005
        I Scanned it and Know I will have a comment. Thank you in advance for the
        conversation.
        Bob...
        I read you no longer want to speak on this topic:

        > 2. I don't believe in Multiple Universe,
        > Nor do I really care if there are
        > any, just stating that that question is hardly Closed.

        You need to look at the way you worded that...sounded like you were a
        proponent of such. Perhaps just my interpretation.

        > 3. The Universe (as we know it so far)
        > Functions on Math Laws.

        May I only approach the subject -- this once... .

        I just want to state I love the whole 'exercise' of wondering and thinking
        about Universal Matters. When I was younger I was fascinated by all the
        hoopla re TheBigBang; BlackHoles and how SolarSystems were formed.

        I understand the controversy between advocates of
        ScientificTheories
        on EvolvingEntities & ReligiousBeliefs of CreationTheories.
        As a child I was taught about Creation / and must admit--I went
        along with it, but somehow even as a wee lad kept my options open. I
        went
        through the motions where prayer and such are concerned, but always knew
        I wasn't
        entirely convinced about the notion of Heaven/Hell (good/bad-were
        social,
        rather than religious mores)--God&TheHolySprit&Jesus... .
        At some point as soon as I was able to think thoroughly about
        these
        things on my own -- and feel free to speak about them to both religious
        and
        none religious persons I began to exchange ideas quite seriously with
        others.
        I searched as energetically at the Scientific side of these questions
        about
        the Idea of Being as I had earlier, the Religious ones.

        I read all I could find, and listened to everything and everybody. I
        watched
        all the "Discovery" type programs and went about thinking often about
        many
        diverse premises.

        We of course constantly change and 'improve' our Scientific ideas and
        positions regarding these matters. What I once believed, I might have
        dropped all
        or part of; and added, subtracted or substituted a few notions on the
        way.

        More particularly on the subject of MultipleUniverses, I have come to
        understand there must [logically] be more than one 'world / within /
        worlds'
        out-there. At first I didn't know quite how I would 'graph' an
        illustration of my
        thoughts and conjectures; but over time I determined I might try
        approaching
        the subject rather as R. Buckminster Fuller does.

        [Bob Keyes] Cant argue one bit with your way of looking at it.

[...]

        [Bob Keyes] I realize I am a near ape-like brain Human. And I cannot
        conceive something like nothingness so I don't try. I happen to chose
        Infinity(LOL)... Regardless, things come to an end for all practical
        purposes for us.... Once we are in a dense hot Mass of quarks does it really
        Matter what happens to time or any issues at that Point ? I

        Bob... Comments ?