To make his life into a contrivance

    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2005
      Trini, I do not think of morality about this, it is probably a
      survival meme . It is not on the order of a natural law but learned
      behavour of a historical time.This is not playing the fool but trying
      to turn the present.At this gate awaites politics and I think it more
      enjoyable to avoid that life sentance. It is all contrived by
      yourself or others and you know how to give them the shorter stick and
      still make them love you.Since I have attended myself as one of the
      others,but one of the non lovers, and non belivers, one of the lost
      who has personally resolved his situation. I know you have struggled
      to come to this place and tell you they have noticed as have I . Bill
    • Bob Keyes
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2005
        Comments.

        Trini, I do not think of morality about this, it is probably a
        survival meme . It is not on the order of a natural law but learned
        behavour of a historical time.

        Bob Keyes] I happen to agree 100 percent with this. And for those of you
        that don't know what a meme is
        http://pespmc1.vub.ac.be/MEMES.html Paste this and Read...

        This is not playing the fool but trying
        to turn the present.At this gate awaites politics and I think it more
        enjoyable to avoid that life sentance.

        Bob Keyes] For Sure !!

        It is all contrived by
        yourself or others and you know how to give them the shorter stick and
        still make them love you.

        [Bob Keyes] Yes, but do they realize they are doing it... I think the
        leaders do, but who knows they could be crazy and actually believe it !!
        The lemmings don't much think about it. Just give in the bowl once a week.

        Since I have attended myself as one of the
        others,but one of the non lovers, and non belivers, one of the lost
        who has personally resolved his situation. I know you have struggled
        to come to this place and tell you they have noticed as have I . Bill

        [Bob Keyes] To deep for me at the moment...
        Bob..