Waco revisited

    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2005
      Bob, I would ask you to name to yourself the number of security
      related agencys involved in Waco. I am sure you realise there are
      probably others. This was a national embarassment that was captured on
      film. Waco is a great triumph of disinformation, we all saw it but
      nothing came of it. The systems working here are things we are not
      meant to understand. To some extent they work yet as Bush is forced to
      want our refineries on secure ,military ground we could surmise all is
      not perfect in spook paradise. I have come to the position that once
      I can identify an, "our side" source for a particular event,I leave
      it to the appropriate professionals. Talking about declassified news
      may garnish some interest from various agencies but unless some new
      conclusions are reached they have little need to become involved. I
      mentioned it because it represented one of the more bizaare security
      snafoos in recent history. The cover was deep, broad and spectacular.
      Those guys are the greatest friends of a Knott view of reality. Then
      again the devils greatest lie was to convince us he does not exist.
      Bill