Re: is simple?

  • Knott
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2005
      > "And some like "How do you know" are direct and should be simple. This
      > is not simple for people like me." (Knott)

      I ask a question and you give me a meaningless and rambling diatribe on nothing at
      all -- or whatever pleases you. From your assurance that you have great
      understanding, the ablity to know for certain should be simple--that was my point.
      From snippets of the larger bulk of words, you seemed to almost answer by saying, in
      effect, "I know from my senses" (which is a simple answer). Then you say that it is not
      simple by calling me a liar (insult seems necessary to proof for you), but you don't say
      (clearly) why not.

      You perversely answer the simple question with an overblown answer, as if you wish
      to disguise that you don't know, or that you understand that you don't know and
      admit it -- because it isn't really simple. As usual, your abiguity leads me to these
      conclusions. apparently like Bob, you think that circumlocution is far better than
      distilling a point.

      I can be quite clear on this; I don't know. I can't claim to know a damned thing, can't
      prove it, can't believe my senses, can't explain anything. I might be entirely insane (if
      sanity is a reality). Within the context of what i perceive as life, I could bundle some
      things that appear to hold true...yet i can't define that this experience is reality, and
      that those bundled things are 'truth'.

      You are so damned sure...and you say you know what I am thinking. Perhaps you are
      gawd and the reason you don't like christianity is that it takes away from those who
      should be worshipping you instead?

      Endulge these questions:

      1. are you violent ?
      2. can you name one fact that is not faith based?
      3. what is freedom to you?

      Alladin Pandora