Re: [existlist] Re: distillation

  • essentialadam@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2005
      My point was that freewill is not a matter of choice or environmental
      circumstances. Freewill to me is determined in the motivations of a human being.
      Allthough I agree we are all similar yet different, what are the determining
      factors? Saying that freewill is a biological wiring of the brain has no value
      to me. Motivation determines choices, hence consequences, hence your essence.
      Allthough I agree we are all similar yet different, what are the determining
      factors?

    • alan
      Message 2 of 7 , May 1, 2005
        What you fail to understand is that motivation itself is anchored in
        valencies ( bondings) which are set up early in one's life. <-------------
        get it?

        My point was that freewill is not a matter of choice or environmental
        circumstances. Freewill to me is determined in the motivations of a human
        being.
        Allthough I agree we are all similar yet different, what are the determining
        factors? Saying that freewill is a biological wiring of the brain has no
        value
        to me. Motivation determines choices, hence consequences, hence your
        essence.
        Allthough I agree we are all similar yet different, what are the
        determining
        factors?

        _____

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • essentialadam@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , May 1, 2005
          So essentialy, you're saying our bonds with every essence of our lives
          determine our motivations?