RE: [existlist] distillation

  • alan
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2005
      There is FREEWILL and there is nothing we can do about it

      Message 2 of 7 , May 1, 2005
        My point was that freewill is not a matter of choice or environmental
        circumstances. Freewill to me is determined in the motivations of a human being.
        Allthough I agree we are all similar yet different, what are the determining
        factors? Saying that freewill is a biological wiring of the brain has no value
        to me. Motivation determines choices, hence consequences, hence your essence.

        Message 3 of 7 , May 1, 2005
          What you fail to understand is that motivation itself is anchored in
          valencies ( bondings) which are set up early in one's life. <-------------
          get it?

          My point was that freewill is not a matter of choice or environmental
          circumstances. Freewill to me is determined in the motivations of a human
          being.
          Allthough I agree we are all similar yet different, what are the determining
          factors? Saying that freewill is a biological wiring of the brain has no
          value
          to me. Motivation determines choices, hence consequences, hence your
          essence.
          Allthough I agree we are all similar yet different, what are the
          determining
          factors?

          _____

          Yahoo! Groups Links

        • essentialadam@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , May 1, 2005
            So essentialy, you're saying our bonds with every essence of our lives
            determine our motivations?