Re: Small Strides to Short Statures

  • Knott
    Message 1 of 11 , May 1 10:31 AM
      > [Bob Keyes] I am not involved in this dispute of course, but I dont Play
      > word games, and I dont care for those that do. I dont like wasting time
      > talking with people to get nothing out of it, I am to selfish.

      Your selfishness is apparent. You waste time with your nonsensical comments that
      desire only to rip people. You don't, perhaps play word games (or are incapable) but
      you say nothing that is constructive. I could care who you care for...your opinion is
      worthless. Go back to your corner, ye who hallucinates smell of blood.

      Uncharming Chortler
    • Knott
      Message 2 of 11 , May 1 10:35 AM
        > [Bob Keyes] Excellent Post and all True... (as I see it of course- just
        > one observer of many here)...

        What the F do you know, johnny come lately? The truth was not spoken by Dad but
        Louise;

        louise: over an extended period you have evaded direct and relevant questions.

        Dad: This is simply a lie.

        if you were able to read, Keyes, you'd see the hundred or so questions Mr. dad fears.

        Sickov Kibbitzer