Re: encommunication directive

  • Knott
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2005
      > if Knott has a view, what is it??

      Yes, because he would like to know.

      > > Knott's view is dandy-ized in western culture and
      > > quite comfortable in western academic circles.It has absolutely
      > > nothing to do with freedom, actually quite the same as most of
      > > western culture now.

      I am unaware of a school of thought that is quite like my own--not to say so much
      that it is unique as to say I am both not interested in being part of a group and I am
      unaware of a clear definition of what it is that I think. Perhaps you can point me to the
      major theorists in the area and what collegiate programs support it as I might like to
      go get a degree...it must be terribly easy as you would follow your interest. I would
      not be certain, however, of the use for this degree.

      I have never met someone who is quite so comfortable in jumpting to conclusion and
      making up facts. You have substantiated this by your search for me on the internet
      where I am, what, a lawyer from Kentucky? I wonder what one turns up in a search for
      Mr. dad. If I had interest in being annoyed further, perhaps I'd give it a go. Perhaps I'd
      find some kingly reference to an uber-dude who has won the pulitzer, or a reference
      to someone else entirely, or a rank creation of my imagination denoting the evil Mr.
      Dad who I could pit against myself like santa claus Vs. the heat miser.

      Freedom, sir, is not being enslaved by thoughts -- your own, or anyone else's. You
      are certainly enslaved to yours--that is, if you can keep track of them as it is
      convenient to make them up.

      Cracked Mirror