Re: IsAnythingWorthNoting/Believing...YET?! \:-O

  • nolanhatley
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2005
      Frank,

      Well said. You have an genuis mastery of communicatng cognition.
      But do you ever unmask, or unplug, should I say, from your seemingly
      Futuristic orientation, and simply breathe out yourself? No harm
      intended. We always wince at questions that penetrate, but deepness
      itself need not be hurtful or malicious.

      Grace and Peace,

      Nolan

      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, NEFILIM001@a... wrote:

      > Hello Nolan;
      >
      > re your discourse on the validity of Scientic
      Proofs. Of course
      > (none of us, even the sane and/or generally 'educated' ones)
      accept
      > EVERYTHING the Scientific, or other 'Body(s)' passes on to us.
      But most persons do
      > read (all we can) and think (all we dare) about, all the
      Scientific,
      > Philosophical, and Religious material(s) available to us.
      [Though I am (not in the
      > least bit) superstitious nor religious], I could exchange some
      Stuff {I have
      > read and videotaped from a multitude of "shows"} with you--that
      would
      > curl-your-brows!!! :::smiling::: . (And) likewise I am sure this
      is true, of each of
      > us ExistListGroup(ers).
      > (But) I do not expect most of us will merely take what
      ANY body
      > TELLS us; but rather we listen to all which is presented to us--
      and carefully
      > sift it though our own Subjective/Objective "Filter".
      >
      > Is this not where the real [Logic] lies, regarding the
      intellectual-essence
      > of an Individual's BEING.
      >
      > The question I ask mySELF is: does the INFOrmation Sound,
      Seem,