Re: leaning on a.n.other, far far from home

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 3, 2005
      Siobhan,
      I haven't been to London since the mid 1980s. Whatever events I
      follow I do so remotely, in general - reading magazines, books,
      watching tv, surfing the net, listening to radio ... or wireless as
      my husband still likes to call it. Tell me who gamesmanship is and
      I might let you know if theres affection about.
      Louise

      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "Siobhan" <bravegnoobee@y...>
      wrote:

      > Louise,
      >
      > You betray your affection for gamesmanship. Only someone with a
      more
      > than rudimentary knowledge of Dylan would even be able to
      understand
      > Bill's post about Dylan. What I do understand is your need to
      reach
      > out and communicate with someone who accepts your individuality.
      Bill

      <v.valleywestdental@m...>
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Louise, That is a most shocking comment. I had no idea that
      > > anyone
      > > > was completely untouched by Dylan. You present an unalterated
      > > > strain of expermental animal. I mean we could innoculate you
      > with
      > > > single strains of Dylanesque mind mud and relate your
      behavours
      > > > the rest of us. Thus we could evaluate the potency of the
      > > particular
      > > > strain of reverse Dylan think upon what is left of our acid
      > > > punctured psyche. I mean its allright ma, I`m only bleeding.
      > > > Dylan did drugs at a time when it was expected by the
      mystery
      > > > trend. He turned on the beatles and sent them off to the
      Indian