Re: wild west showdown (existential satire)

  • Trinidad Cruz
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2005

      "Men are equal, there is a God, and that is a dratted film you're
      referring to. When oh when can we start discussing existentialism
      again. Navel-gazing is always tedious for outsiders, but as such an
      ignorant Briton I haven't even seen the body."

      Ah my little Anglophile Iron Matron holds forth!

      A little Dylan will do, you people used to like him:

      "Equality!
      I spoke the word as if a wedding vow
      Ah but I was so much older then,
      I'm younger than that now."

      I wonder if the Queen thinks all men are equal?

      men are not equal, and there is no God
      Trinidad Cruz