Re: wild west showdown (existential satire)

  • Trinidad Cruz
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2005
      I have my own group. We are in the process of locating all the
      "Dorothys" in this country for repatriation to Kansas where they can
      build a future raising little dogs. God did not make all men equal and
      neither did Mr.Colt. Men are not equal and there is no God. As far as
      these new "minutemen": most of them couldn't fight their way out of a
      mall, and their heroes have always been cowboys. Intellectual progress.

      Trinidad Cruz

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2005
        Men are equal, there is a God, and that is a dratted film you're
        referring to. When oh when can we start discussing existentialism
        again. Navel-gazing is always tedious for outsiders, but as such an
        ignorant Briton I haven't even seen the body.

        Irritated, waiting for Knott

        --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "Trinidad Cruz" <cruzprdb@w...>
        wrote:

        > I have my own group. We are in the process of locating all the
        > "Dorothys" in this country for repatriation to Kansas where they can
        > build a future raising little dogs. God did not make all men equal
        and
        > neither did Mr.Colt. Men are not equal and there is no God. As far as
        > these new "minutemen": most of them couldn't fight their way out of a
        > mall, and their heroes have always been cowboys. Intellectual
        progress.

        > Trinidad Cruz
      • Trinidad Cruz
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2, 2005

          "Men are equal, there is a God, and that is a dratted film you're
          referring to. When oh when can we start discussing existentialism
          again. Navel-gazing is always tedious for outsiders, but as such an
          ignorant Briton I haven't even seen the body."

          Ah my little Anglophile Iron Matron holds forth!

          A little Dylan will do, you people used to like him:

          "Equality!
          I spoke the word as if a wedding vow
          Ah but I was so much older then,
          I'm younger than that now."

          I wonder if the Queen thinks all men are equal?