Re: [existlist] wild west showdown

  • FORTUNATO GOMEZ III
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2005
      HI SIOBHAN...

      NOT NEW, ONLY ANOTHER CYCLE OF IGNORANCE SHOWING ITS UGLY
      FACE.

      IF YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR HOW OVER AND OVER AGAIN HUMANS HAVE
      TREATED OTHER

      HUMANS WITH INFAMY AND BRUTALITY, READ SOME HISTORY OF OUR
      COUNTRY AND HOW WE HAVE

      THE ORIGINAL INHABITANTS OF THIS CONTINENT.... READ TEXAS
      HISTORY...

      ARE WE GOD"S CHOSEN PEOPLE???????

      I DOUBT IT

      FORTUNATO