wild west showdown

  • Siobhan
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2005
      border patrol

      goin' down to Tombstone
      gonna have me some fun

      goin' down to Tombstone
      might get to use my gun

      goin' down to Tombstone,
      make my place in the sun

      goin' down to Tombstone,
      see how fast them bushes can run

      Siobhan

      Lots of vigilantes will be arrested or shot (their choice). I muse (my
      choice) over how this has gotten so far out of control for so long. I
      wonder why it interests me. Maybe it's the price so many diverse
      players are willing to pay for their choices.
    • FORTUNATO GOMEZ III
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2005
        HI SIOBHAN...

        NOT NEW, ONLY ANOTHER CYCLE OF IGNORANCE SHOWING ITS UGLY
        FACE.

        IF YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR HOW OVER AND OVER AGAIN HUMANS HAVE
        TREATED OTHER

        HUMANS WITH INFAMY AND BRUTALITY, READ SOME HISTORY OF OUR
        COUNTRY AND HOW WE HAVE

        THE ORIGINAL INHABITANTS OF THIS CONTINENT.... READ TEXAS
        HISTORY...

        ARE WE GOD"S CHOSEN PEOPLE???????

        I DOUBT IT

        FORTUNATO

        IT GOES ON AND ON

        > Lots of vigilantes will be arrested or shot (their choice). I muse (my
        > choice) over how this has gotten so far out of control for so long. I
        > wonder why it interests me. Maybe it's the price so many diverse
        > players are willing to pay for their choices.

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Gelho Brosas
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2005
          doubt no more!