The dog faced, monochromic vision

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2005
      Louise, Yesterday I had the pleasure of entertaining a senior
      dentist of renound. He breeds white park ancestral cattle, and is
      a noted lecturer on pedodontics. He was also a naval officer.Since
      I live in the middle of the continent, deep water sailors are rare
      here and their more worldly attitude toward geopolotical matters is
      much appreciated. Dr. B is of English ancestry and regularly visits
      your country. He is perhaps the most rapeteous capitalist I have
      ever encountered . He values things with a different measure than
      most of we flatlanders and has taken huge risks on propositions all
      but unknown in this area. Just recently he sold his private lecture
      hall.
      In this apparition, Dr B held forth on geopolitics. He was
      enormously in favor of the Bush/Blair decision to invade and pacify
      the middle east. His attitude reminds me of George Patton`s when he
      stated that it is the US/ British mission to rule the world. As
      much as this abrades other coalitions,the raw power of the
      situation is unavoidable. Dr. B was most impressed by my copy of
      the new sniper rifle now being used to terrorise our arab brothers
      into submission. He would still prefer costal naval bombardment to
      messy infantry business but it need be done and so be it.
      Dr B is over eighty and surly an antique but that only adds to his
      value. I am sure many of his stripe survive in your country but
      here he is a disappearing gem. Bill