RE: [existlist] Sufi existentialism?

  • Bob Keyes
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 27, 2005
      My Posts are Meant to be Humorous but I still was trying to make some
      points.
      When I Mentioned Other People I Happen to Like, I was only Pointing out in
      My Case
      (deep dive with some assumptions) they all disagree in subtle ways.
      I was trying to Point out we are inherently not objective. We all have
      different brains to analyze things
      with.
      My Comment that "Sufism is BS" was meant to be funny in a way.
      As for Open Minded. I am the Most Open Minded Person I know of. LOL... I
      know that was not funny OK.
      When you mentioned Sufism, I went and looked it up, I was curious. My
      Initial Impression was that was some
      religious mumbo jumbo. I did not have time to read it,(wanted to play a game
      of online chess) So, I responded.
      Just explaining a state of mind. (Mine at the time). Dont confused my
      comments with this Well thought out BS normally
      posted here... Just another Joke....
      Bob...