Ban hot tuna

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 25, 2005
      I think our moderator thinks hot tuna is a sexual term, or perhaps
      she has had her hands between her knees, worrying about our
      foulness.Either way I feel threatened.
      Actually I think I slipped one by her[don`t get excited]. Remember
      when I said the big sin word three times in a row?Well it was in
      context and referenced the exclamative nature of the text and
      therefore had redeeming literary merit.
      I really find the national pastime to have changed to build the
      AMERICAN zOMBIE . I hear Vegas has heavy action on the line. The
      main line is on termination date but e-bay is trying to get rights
      to the corpse and expects record traffic.So far the vatican is high
      bidder and confesses they plan to cut it up for relics. George Lucas
      is secound high with plans to have a life size model of the next
      blockbuster alien. Then again the right to lifers are moving to
      forceScott Peterson to live with it as cellmate at SanQuinten.
      Manson has claimed he has seniority within the system.He was said to
      be overheard mumbling something about an army of one as he paced his
      cell.
      So with the renewed threat of filth hanging over our heads, myself
      and the Nail Pounding Nine, wish you happy cruxifxion day.I have
      already have been to the range and shot well,Thats how I know god
      still loves me. Bill
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 4, 2008
        I know what Lane Bryant sells. I have never been a fat woman but I felt
        one.Even the cops want nothing to do with that multiple homocide.It
        was a fat black man that executed the women. Black, fat,white woman, we
        are just throwing away all that incorrectness as we stumble toward
        brave new world.If words are gods we are banning them at a great
        rate.What if a black guy is pissed off at fat women and knew where to
        find some. One pretty well looks like another so he could have
        celebrated wacking his buffalo five big times.
        The cops really seemed stimied by the mess and FBI is now on it.I hope
        they investigate the obesity angle, as I know many people hate fat
        women. Now we will need rewrite the hate statutes and pass wildly
        restrictive laws that will do nothing but punish a few more of us.Im
        scared and I want to pass a law, That is as far as some think about a
        call to action. Action and change are all the rage and I would feel
        safter if the politicos would abolish laws rather than make more.The
        NFL went a new way with the patriotism presentation, they read the
        Declaration of Independance.T.J. had terrorists in his administration
        but he did not forget his declaration.I wonder how he stood on
        kielhauling the barbary pirates Bill
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 4, 2008
            Can some one ban these spam members?

            On Feb 4, 2008 3:27 PM, bhvwd <v.valleywestdental@...> wrote:

            > I know what Lane Bryant sells. I have never been a fat woman but I felt
            > one.Even the cops want nothing to do with that multiple homocide.It
            > was a fat black man that executed the women. Black, fat,white woman, we
            > are just throwing away all that incorrectness as we stumble toward
            > brave new world.If words are gods we are banning them at a great
            > rate.What if a black guy is pissed off at fat women and knew where to
            > find some. One pretty well looks like another so he could have
            > celebrated wacking his buffalo five big times.
            > The cops really seemed stimied by the mess and FBI is now on it.I hope
            > they investigate the obesity angle, as I know many people hate fat
            > women. Now we will need rewrite the hate statutes and pass wildly
            > restrictive laws that will do nothing but punish a few more of us.Im
            > scared and I want to pass a law, That is as far as some think about a
            > call to action. Action and change are all the rage and I would feel
            > safter if the politicos would abolish laws rather than make more.The
            > NFL went a new way with the patriotism presentation, they read the
            > Declaration of Independance.T.J. had terrorists in his administration
            > but he did not forget his declaration.I wonder how he stood on
            > kielhauling the barbary pirates Bill
            >

            > Messages in this topic (3) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic
            >
            > Messages | Members | Calendar

            > Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format
            > to Traditional
            >

            > Recent Activity
            >

            > 3
            > New Members Visit Your Group
            >

            > Y! Entertainment
            >
            > World of Star Wars
            >
            > Rediscover the force.
            >
            > Explore now.
            >
            > Special K Group
            >
            > on Yahoo! Groups
            >
            > Join the challenge
            >
            > and lose weight.

          • Susan Schnelbach
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 9, 2008
              I've thought about it. Bill used to be a contributing member, but his
              posts lately have devolved into ravings that don't make much sense
              and have very little to do with the topic at hand.

              Bill, please, if you are going to post, please make it coherent and
              relating to existential philosophy.

              - Susan

              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 9, 2008
                --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, Susan Schnelbach <susan@...> wrote:

                > I've thought about it. Bill used to be a contributing member, but
                his
                > posts lately have devolved into ravings that don't make much sense
                > and have very little to do with the topic at hand.
                >
                > Bill, please, if you are going to post, please make it coherent
                and
                > relating to existential philosophy.
                >
                > - Susan
                > Hey , see you at Neonex, the contractual things will hold up
                exislist, especially since someone has a hankering to get a few
                bucks more. Bill

                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 9, 2008

                  > --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, Susan Schnelbach <susan@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > I've thought about it. Bill used to be a contributing member, but
                  > his
                  > > posts lately have devolved into ravings that don't make much
                  sense
                  > > and have very little to do with the topic at hand.
                  > >
                  > > Bill, please, if you are going to post, please make it coherent
                  > and
                  > > relating to existential philosophy.
                  > >
                  > > - Susan
                  > > Hey , see you at Neonex, the contractual things will hold up
                  > exislist, especially since someone has a hankering to get a few
                  > bucks more. Bill
                  > > On Feb 4, 2008, at 2:59 PM, Joe Mele wrote:
                  > >
                  > > > Can some one ban these spam members?

                  > but
                  > > > I felt
                  > homocide.It
                  > > > woman, we
                  > toward

                  > >The tuna are a species I love to eat. My cat loves them too. Where
                  bis moderation in a world awash with fish eaters. Beef, and Sartre.,
                  Bill